Menu
magsmac
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Outdoor Cable

I’ve accidentally cut through the outdoor cable when gardening. 
ive tried for over 3 hrs to contact someone to no avail. When I phone I’m told there’s no problem even when I’m looking at a cable in 2 parts! I’ve tried live chat but your bot just keeps asking the same questions over and over! 
I need to speak to someone about getting it repaired  

please help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Outdoor Cable

Hi phoning is the quickest way to speak, the system should now know you have rung before 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone go down the TV faults route be polite but insistent that because the cable is cut of course there is a problem. Regards Micky
magsmac
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Micky. 
Ive tried again on 0345 number still getting the same automated answers. I need to speak to a human to explain the problem. I’ve phone numerous times and still getting the same message. 

thanks

magsmac

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @magsmac

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I am sorry that it is due to a damaged cable. I can only apologise that you had some issues getting through to our team last week.

I have located your account from your Forum information and can see that we have since been contacted and we have booked a technician out to come and repair the cabling for you. 

Hope the visit goes well - please feel free to keep us posted or if you need any further help. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos