0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage

Hi Davejs76

Welcome to VM Community.

hmWas wondering if you have checked our outage page, any known issue will be there?

You can find the outage page on our website.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The first place to check for any faults is the status checker here , you can also call 0800 5610061 which will often give more localised faults info.

If nothing is reported on either of those places, then I'd recommend you call Virgin Faults to report your loss of service. Either 150 from a landline or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Morning @Davejs76

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you were having some service issues last week. We're you able to check for any known area issues via the methods advised by our Community member and VIP? 

How are your services looking currently - we do hope things are back up and running for you. 

I've not been able to locate your account from your Forum information so have been unable to check from here but if you're still having issues, try a a reboot of all devices and then check for any known area issues on the links provided. 

If nothing is listed, you can then go through self checks via your online account. Please do pop back if you need nay further help or assistance. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos