Menu
Andrew7513
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand

On demand and catch up asking me to subscribe?

0 Kudos
Andrew7513
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

I have the full full package but cannot get into catch up or on demand, asking me to subscribe? I already subscribe to all the channels. I'm on a V6 and a TiVo, happening on both boxes?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What is the "full package" that you're on? Can you be specific? Check your online contract/bills if you're not sure

What channels/programmes are asking you to subscribe? Again, can you be specific with examples?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Andrew7513
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there and thank you. I have a Max It Oomph bundle with sky sports and movies. If I go to on demand then press movies and try to put on a film that is not on live, it asks me to subscribe or upgrade?? I cannot upgrade any more?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What specific film are you trying to watch, and can you confirm which menus you are selecting, to find it?

Can you watch other OnDemand programmes ok? For example, find a Sky BoxSet programme - can you play it ok?

Are you able to watch and record the Sky Cinema channels?

Sky Cinema programmes should be available, but any "Virgin Media Store" or PPV content is different.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Andrew7513
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I cannot watch any film through on demand then sky cinema. I cannot watch anything on catch up on any channel like sky one , fox etc . I can watch everything live but nothing through catch upnor on demand, it just asks me to subscribe when I try and play something? Thanks for your help with this

0 Kudos
Andrew7513
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Do I have you stumped with this one? I called the faults line too, done the usual turn it on and off and guess what, they don't have a clue.....

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just for elimination purposes, have you tried using the EPG-refresh?

Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels

Have you been able to view Sky Cinema VOD in the past, or has this problem only recently started?

Edited to also ask... can you view CatchUp programmes from the "FTA" channels - BBC (although this is an app), ITV, C4 or C5 directly from the TV Guide?

0 Kudos