Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Why can't I access on demand from my tivo box in the bedroom, it works fine from my v6 8n livingroom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand

Hello

Is you V6 box connected to your internet ?

Do you get any error messages ?

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The on demand service is shocking, for the money I pay it should work all the time. 

I watch an episode of something, try to watch the next one its unavailable. This has been happening for years, always the same rubbish. £124 pm and I cant get half of what I should, so tempted to re-join sky even with the service charge.

Fuming fuming fuming. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If you've been having that problem for years, I'd hope you've been reporting it, had engineer visits and Virgin have been trying to identify the root cause....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've had equipment replaced on numerous occasions, over the years. Started with the original V+ box, that got replaced as well as the original super hub, I have had new equipment for every generation of hardware for the same problem. 

No matter how many times I report it, or hardware replacements they refuse to acknowledge its go to be their side not my hardware or network. 

I'm not the only one in my area to suffer the on demand intermittent service.

Unfortunately not much can be done here, and the technical services are abundantly ignorant. 

I know lots would disagree, but my experience with this part of Virgin Media has been diabolical 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting in touch Rosstopher.

I have sent you a private message to request a few more details to allow us to be able to look in to this further for you.  The private message should appear when selecting the purple envelope icon on the top right of the page. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It is getting worse.  I am in middle of watching something and then get temporarily unavailable. It has just happened yet again and I checked status and it is nothing to do with the Cobra series which they said has a temp outage that engineers are working on.    It is happening weekly now and nothing worse than being interrupted in the middle of viewing. 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Lilblue

I'd be happy to look into this for you to see if there's anything we can do regarding this matter,

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos