Menu
Smcg123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand or apps not working

Help please I have rang and messaged virgin media and still no further 

Error code when selecting on demand and no response when selecting apps all connections connected, I have rebooted, disconnected and reconnected and still no fix. Lice chat said they will get back to me in 48 hours over 48 hours ago and feel like I'm not getting any help. 

Mostly use Netflix and other apps so think I'll be cancelling if not fixed soon 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand or apps not working

Hi Smcg123, thanks for your post - sorry for the delay getting back to you.

Apologies as well for the On Demand & Apps issues you've encountered. May I ask what error code you've received specifically? Is this impacting all On Demand content & apps are just some in particular?

Checking things over from here everything appears to be as expected really, so I'm hoping things have improved since your post? If not, please let us know so we can go through further diagnostics.

Tom 

Smcg123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand or apps not working

Hi Tom sorry I just seen your reply. I get v210 when i try and access on demand, or search for anything. When I select apps from the main menu it does nothing, I cant select any app at all, the only item I can select from that menu is games, I have no services at the top of my menu either where there used to be adverts etc on the main menu. I can go to my channel guide and find the netflix channel and it works so it seems to be the actual software 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos