Menu
ThePotter
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

On demand not working. No Virgin support

On demand not working. No solutions suggested by Virgin machines work. Call centre does not reply. No response from chat bot. Covid slows things down but that’s true for everyone and Virgin don’t even acknowledge. How do we get any service from this company?

0 Kudos
NPP
Dialled in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand not working. No Virgin support

What error code or message does it give?

=========
I work for Virgin Media but all opinions are my own
0 Kudos
ThePotter
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thnx for replying. C133. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

C133 normally indicated a connectivity issue, have you tried the advice on TV Error codes ?

If the advice to force a manual connect doesn't work, then which TV box do you have? Is it a TiVo or a V6? If you're not sure, check here - if you have a TiVo, there's not much more you can sensibly do yourself and you'd need to call VM TV Faults.

V6 boxes use your home internet rather than having their own, and there's then a few more things we can suggest.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ThePotter
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it’s a TiVo box and I have reconnected and reset several times and tried all of the suggested “help” actions but “on demand” is still not available. Virgin are however totally unresponsive whichever way I try to get in touch so this fault remains unresolved. I have now written to Virgin HQ (snail mail as emails a not available and chatbot useless). If not resolved soon, next steps will be complaint to the regulator and then service termination (no point in paying for half the service)!

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

HI ThePotter, thanks for contacting us regarding the connection, we are sorry to hear about the issues which you have been having with the OnDemand and cannot see any faults in the area which may be affecting you. Can you confirm if it this happens on any other box if you have one? Are you experiencing this issue with the On Demand? Can you ensure all cables are secure and let us know is this has since been resolved? Chris 

0 Kudos
ThePotter
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, Thanks for your reply. Cables and other connections have been checked and are fine. Apart from the on demand services (which are not work at all) everything else is working as it should (including through the TiVo box). The fault has now been constant for two weeks or so. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private message to look in to this further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tony , that is not a problem and we look forward to hearing from you on Monday ^Chris 

0 Kudos
ThePotter
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, Im now back in the UK. The problem is persisting. Could you help please. Thanks, Tony

0 Kudos