Menu
Mommafox
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On demand fault

We have a problem with on demand. We can watch a show for about 10 mins. Then it says this programme is not available.. sometimes we can go back to the menu and try again, sometimes not. After a few minutes it will do the same again  . We have run a test which shows there is a problem with our box. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand fault

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your TV box Mommafox.

What issue did the test bring up for you, when you ran it? Would you be able to take a screenshot or let me know what the issue is ? We can then look into getting this fixed for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Mommafox
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Steven

Thank you for your reply. I have attached a photo of what it said after I had run the test. Each time it said " something has gone wrong. Please run the test again".

So I ran the test   again several times but got the same result 

I also got a message saying " we think there is a technical issue with your box "

Ps i think i have attached a completely unrelated photo but dont know how to delete it. Sorry 

Debbie

Screenshot_20200617-204645_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200614-171909_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200618-204059_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sending that Mommafox and I did wonder what the middle picture was haha.

I have looked into your account and it seems that an engineer visit is needed because the input levels on your box are way too low and it seems to be causing the issues.

I will need to book an engineer appointment for you but first we would need to pass account security and we can get everything confirmed.

I will drop you a private message over in a moment, so that we can get this started.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos