Menu
ljdickson2011
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On demand cutting off before end of show.

On demand programmes are cutting off a few minutes before the end. Error 602 is displayed. Every episode of Modern Family we have watched recently stops a few minutes before the end displaying the error message the the show is temporarily unavailable. 

These are not recorded. They are On Demand.

Please help. Very annoying.  

Thank you

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: On demand cutting off before end of show.

May not be able to directly help, but there's been a couple of similar reports recently.

Are you using a TiVo or a V6? (If you're not sure, check here ) -

Has this been a problem for a while, or has it only started recently?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ljdickson2011
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

It is a Tivo box.  Just started recently. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How odd - I've gone back to the other 2 examples and they were V6, so that's one theory now out of the window.

Unfortunately I can't offer you any "fix" for now, except to say if you look at this post from a couple of weeks ago, I'm betting that whatever issue is affecting that user is also now affecting you.

I've mentioned this post (i.e. yours) to the staff team on here, who may respond in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ljdickson2011,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some issues watching some On Demand content lately, and apologies for our delayed reply here. Is this issue ongoing for you today?

If it is and the 602 error message is continuing to appear, please follow these diagnostic prompts and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos