Menu
Liamjkemp
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On Demand error V210 just appeared

I was just watching a film using the on demand service when the error code V210 suddenly appeared and the film stopped. 

It is now telling me that I do not have access to on demand and showing me that error code; the code does not appear as a known fault code on the Virgin Media website.

Help!!! 

0 Kudos
nathan_zetec
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand error V210 just appeared

This error code relates to internet connectivity please check all connections and reboot router and v6 box 

0 Kudos
Liamjkemp
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I had tried that but to no avail. 

After just over 30mins, the problem cleared suddenly.  

Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos
Lilblue
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hope it is  still working.  I get constant errors with on demand which is why now I hardly bother watching it.  I hope you managed to watch your film without further interruption.  I rarely bother with iplayer etc now and today  have attempted to start watching a box set on demand. I am only on the 2nd episode and already had about a dozen stoppages due to connection issues. It is what I am used to and will probably give up trying to watch the series as it is just too annoying.  I really wish Virgin would get their act together with all these issues they have with on demand.  It is ridiculous that it is supposed to be part of the service I pay for and most of the time has too many issues to enjoy watching anything.  Hence why I usually avoid now. 

0 Kudos