Menu
Tinky100
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not recording a whole series

Ive rang tonight for a simple question to be answered. 45 minutes to customer service. The chap couldn’t answer my simple question so he cut me off!!!

Hoping you can help.

im currently recording series 9 of American horror story and it’s only showing episodes 5 and onwards. All I want to know is where are episodes 1 to 4?

best wishes Marie 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Not recording a whole series

It’s not clear what you mean by ‘recording’.

Recording can only occur for episodes currently scheduled to broadcast. Currently only episode 9 is scheduled.

Perhaps you mean that only episodes from number 5 are available on Catch Up? These can’t be recorded, only watched on demand and only within 30 days of the original broadcast date. This is normal for current series.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Perhaps the OP should change this particular series link to "Recordings and streaming videos" in that case.

Although I'd hope that the earlier episodes weren't BoxSets and we go down the "Upgrade to watch" route...

0 Kudos
Tinky100
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I think it’s because there are only specific episodes available in catch up.

Many thanks for this , you’ve been very helpful.

Maybe you should work for virgin media 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you 😊 

0 Kudos