Menu
Lynnieb851
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No tv guide. All channels saying to be announced

Hi can anyone help i have no tv guide all channels say to be announced. The tivo box is connected to the internet. However the guide is not available to view 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv guide. All channels saying to be announced

Hi press the Home button go to help and settings, settings, network then go to reconnect to the virgin media network, let it go through the process the last one may take 30 or 40 minutes, follow on screen instructions and step left, and you can continue viewing. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No tv guide. All channels saying to be announced

Mick has advised you how to do a manual forced reconnection, what may be happening here is that your TiVo's internet connection is failing which is causing the lost connections. I'm assuming you do have a TiVo and not a V6 here...

When you say the box is connected to the internet, what makes you say this? It's not a trick question, but may help diagnose the issue. If Mick's advice works, great. If it fails, then look in the top-left of the network connections screen and it'll timestamp the most recent attempted connections with the most recent reason for failure. What does it say?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos