Menu
Colin13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No titles on guide

Hi, I’m not seeing any info for channels and the TV guide is just stating ‘to be announced’. I can’t record anything as a result. Restarted several times as per some feedback but nothing sorting it. Also spent several hours on the phone trying to sort so does anyone have any ideas please?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No titles on guide

Hi Colin13,

The "to be announced" in the EPG is indicative of a loss of internet connection.

Do you have a TIVO or V6 box?

What does the screen say if you go to Home> Help & Settings> Settings> Network>?

It should show whether your box is connected or not, also when the last successful connection was, and when was it last connected.

If it's showing as not connected then click on Connect to Virgin Media Service now, and allow it around 20 minutes to update and check again.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Colin13
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave, much appreciated. All back working. 👍🏼

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Colin13,

Thanks for the update. Pleased it's all working now.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos