Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No signal on both tivo box's

Hi I have been advised there is an issue in my area (Bn41) area ref 020, this happened this morning and signal was lost on both my box's however after numerous reboots, one of them starts up and advises still no signal but my other one now doesn't even get that far, it's stuck with the blue light on and screen is the blue and purple digital screen. It's not going onto the actual home screen. Could this still be being caused by the fault or has it broken my tivo box altogether. I've tried numerous times since 10 am and still just stuck. I can't speak to anyone over the phone as the auto answer just says they are aware of the fault in our area, so i can't explain what's happened to my other box. Surely they should both display the same , if same fault? I'm worried I will need a new box and I've got so many recordings on it. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No signal on both tivo box's

Hi N00,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with both TiVo boxes. If there is a local fault in your area, it will cover both boxes. Does it give you an estimated fix time for the fault? If the area fault is fixed and your boxes behave as they should we may not need to send replacement boxes for example and you will be able to watch your recordings. We'll only be able to arrange an engineer for example only when the local fault has been fixed. 

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply. After 2 days with no tv, the area fault was fixed this morning and now both boxes are working fine ! 

Thank you 😊

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff and happy to hear they're both working. Thanks for updating us and enjoy watching your recordings 🙂

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Is a mod here?

My Tivo box has been faulty since we got it, it has deteriorated over the past month and only works sometimes, it hasn't worked in days, a few weeks ago it booted up with an error message after almost 2 weeks of not switching on.

I've been trying to contact virgin fir weeks, waited almost an hour on hold on the occassion we got past the robot, tried this forum, 2 moderators and twitter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rayray2020,

Sorry to hear that your TiVo box is faulty and that you've been unable to get through to us to get this resolved. Can you give us more information about it such as the error message you see? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's not booting up at all, this is the bigger problem as it's always been slow yet now it's just a case of luck weather or not it works day in day out.

The error message was weeks ago, it was c130.

I wouldn't mind if it loaded with the error message again, just as long as it switched on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can take a look at it with you.

Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos