cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule on ITV Channels

BM11
Tuning in

Hi. 
For next Monday ans Friday I have no schedule on the ITV Channels. I go on holiday later this week so really need the schedules up as I can’t set manual recordings if they don’t from when I am away. I emailed TIVO scheduling a few days ago but no reply or any resolution of the fault. 

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BM11 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your ITV channels at this time. 

Can you please try fully rebooting your set top box by switching it off and then removing from power either by the switch on the set top box itself or on the power socket ( please ensure that the set top box is not powered on before removing from power). 

Let me know if this has helped the channel guide to populate for ITV. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BM11 

It's the same on the 360 box so I'm pretty sure that the tv guide errors team will soon fix the EPG. (they don't tend to send replies)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks @newapollo 

I have raised this with the team as well at my side and they are looking into this. 

Please do let us know if you notice any further issues or if anything changes at all, we see the same error on ITV1hd, ITV3hd and ITVbe which I have raised as well. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any series links will automatically populate recordings when the EPG downloads, something that a reboot will rarely achieve of itself.

A TiVo or V6 allows you to set manual recordings without needing recourse to the guide, you could also use the TV Control app on a compatible mobile device to manage recordings. A TiVo will need an ethernet connection to your homehub to achieve this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks