Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No light tivo

I’ve just come home from work and there’s no light on the TiVo box all plugged in and on switch on box is on can anyone help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No light tivo

There's a rocker switch on the back of the box which can toggle on/off - have you checked this for being in the off position?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes all on but no power or lights on box 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In that case, try the VM power supply in different plugs to make sure that's not the issue.

If there's no life, you'll need to call VM and report the fault. Not sure how you can diagnose the power lead vs the box, without trying another of either.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoe4

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply and indeed the TV issue.

From checking the system, I can see the engineer visit was booked in and then cancelled. I do hope everything is resolved, please let me know if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos