Menu
weehels1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No help

My TV box hasn't been working for a week. Stuck on start up screen and lights flashing on TV box. Was told this would be fixed by last Friday but no communication or help from virgin media. Been online with chat to try to get help and just ignored by virgin media. Absolutely disappointing service from this company. Very frustrating and unable to watch TV when stuck at home. Tried to make an online complaint and conveniently there site is under work and can't help. Cancelling my direct debit and switching to different service due to paying for a service which I am not receiving and no contact from virgin. 😠😡

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No help

Never cancel your direct debit, it won't cancel your service. All you will do is build up a debt and damage your credit rating.

Call 150 at 8am and you should get through relatively quickly.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi as a another poster has said do not cancel your direct debit, this will not worry virgin one bit, but will cause you endless trouble when you try and take out a phone contract apply for credit cards rent references or a mortgage, the list goes on. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@weehels1 

Have you called Virgin to report your service problems?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos