Menu
Register4V
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Tv - BB works, phone works, no TV Channels at all.

Tv is on, I can access Netflix, Amazon, Youtube etc no problem.

Nothing has changed since last night when I turned off TV and Box.

Disc/Reconnected Cables. (HDMI)

Nothing comes up on screen, no virgin menus, tv nothing.

And can I add, having to register to these forums is a particularly garbage system.  Esp the name creation part, took me 30 mins to make a name.  Unbelieveable with the tech and code available now.

Just rebooted router, wouldn't respond to software commands via firefox/desktop pc had to switch it off/on.  Took it several minutes and attempts to finally get back online.  Box kept saying I had internet, then didn't, did, didn't etc.   Really regretting getting virgin now.

Service down indicator is saying access to some channels restricted eta for fix is 1310, but that doesn't explain no access to any channels at all.

And suddenly it starts working again.  No reason for failure at all.  Nothing on service page, 30mins a blank channel screen then it comes on to adverts..

0 Kudos
PrinterElf
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tv - BB works, phone works, no TV Channels at all.

If it was an identified fault, you likely won't get much more than a hopeful resolution time.

"Some channels" might be down to the info provided when it was originally reported by someone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Elvee_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Tv - BB works, phone works, no TV Channels at all.

Hi there.

Welcome to the Community.

Thanks for bringing this up. Sorry to hear about your TV issue and the experience signing up to the Community. This not the experience that we'd like to give to our customers.

Since you already rebooted your router, have you tried checking your service status?

You can use this link, just click here.

If there is no issue on your area, please let us know to assist you further.

^elvee_o

0 Kudos