Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No TV signal

The TiVo box in my lounge has been faulty since 2 November.  The light is orange in colour and there is a noise coming from it that sounds like a printer trying to print. It has run out of paper.  I’ve switched on and off at the mains multiple times but the fault persists.  There is no tv signal coming through to the TV at all.  Fault reference F008522193.  Incidentally, the second TiVo box elsewhere in the house works perfectly.  Can you help?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TV signal

Hi Colin-78, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry you're been having some issues with the TV service, this isn't good. 

I've had a look back at the posts you've made on Twitter as the accounts are linked and can see the issue you've posted links to our TV GO issue, this wouldn't be impacting your TV service. 

I've also had a look at the back end of things from here and can see that there is an issue with the box reaching us, so I've booked a tech for you. The details can be found on your online account. I've booked the next available slot but if it does not suit you then you can re arrange from there. You'll also need to ensure somebody over the age of 18 is in the property at the time. 

Please keep us posted with how the visit goes. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Emma.  I’m struggling to view my online account.  Could you please point me in the right direction?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma, Thursday 12 Nov before 12 noon is fine.  I will be home.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colin-78,

How did everything go with your visit? I hope that your TV service fault has now been resolved and that you're able to watch everything as before.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rachael, TiVo box replaced and I’ve got tv back again.  👍🏻

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Fantastic, that's great to hear 🙂 I'm really pleased that your TV connection is back up and running.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any further queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos