Menu
Barvin1943
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Catch-up or On Demand on TiVo box

Why have Catch-up and On Demand suddenly disappeared from my TiVo box?

First found this out on Monday 2nd December 2019

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Catch-up or On Demand on TiVo box

How do you mean, suddenly disappeared? Are you saying the menu options have gone? Or are programs not playing - in which case are you getting an error message?

0 Kudos
Barvin1943
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If I select Catch-up or On Demand on the Home screen the right-hand window is blank apart from the highlighting bar. There is no list. I last used Catch-up on Saturday 30th November and found the problem late last night 2nd December.

Search & Discover is ok.

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Aye, I can picture that - so basically, missing menu rather than specific "no catchup".

Is that the only missing menu - there's what, 6/7 options under the home screen - are any others missing the right-hand panel or just "On Demand". From the top and entirely from memory, you have My Shows, CatchUp, On Demand, Settings... how many actually work?

Personally I'd be thinking box reboot then call faults and report it. Clearly a box fault (assuming reboots don't solve) for my money.

0 Kudos
Barvin1943
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's just Catch-up & On Demand that have the problem. The Catch-up & On Demand titles are in the left-hand list, it's just that when I select them nothing appears in the right-hand list. I'll try a reboot. 

0 Kudos
Barvin1943
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've checked this morning, 4th December and Catch-up & On Demand lists are back, without me doing a reboot, so that suggests there was a Virgin technical problem, possibly just locally.

Thanks for your responses.

0 Kudos