cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New extension

munch6760
Joining in

Hi I have just built a new extension and require a new feed/cable installed to allow my virgin TiVo box to be used in the new extension, can a virgin engineer come and complete the installation, thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @munch6760 

Being able to move the cable to the new location might be a problem due to the length of the cable run and signal levels.

There would be a £25 non fault call out charge (it used to be £99) to do the work you require.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Munch6760,

Thanks for your post on the forums about your cable relocation, I hope the work on the extension wasn't too stressful! 

I can see NewApollo has already given you some advice on how to get it booked in. 

Do you still need our help or were you able to give our team a call?

Thanks!

Megan_L

All sorted, many thanks for your help