Menu
Jude2
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network connection error

Although I can watch tv and recorded programs, I can't watch on demand or catch up programs, and when I try and connect to the network and force a connection it goes through to connecting to network, and then says it cant connect to network.  I have tried switching the box off and on again but nothing?  Any ideas if this is a nationwide problem.  I checked the service status page, and it says there is a problem with the apps, would this all be connected?  and is the network down nationwide or is it only me?  But at least I can watch tv. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network connection error

Hi there @Jude2

Cheers for popping along - sorry that you're having some issues with the OnDemand section of the services; this usually means that your box isn't connected to the internet or is struggling to connect. Are you still having the issue this week? 

I've not been able to locate you account to go through any checks so can you confirm what box you have with us and how it is connected to the Hub for us?

Do you connect via WiFi or Wired connection? Are you having any issues with your broadband at all? 

When you advise you are trying to connect to the network - do you try this: Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Keep us posted if you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos