cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: n27 - network cable unplugged

Claire781
Joining in

Hi there! I am experiencing exactly the same here on my secondary tivo box ! Ive tried all the same things and been on phone for 40mins !!! Had to give up ! I am getting no tv service at all ! If someone can help some friends out , that would be fab !!! 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Claire781 

Better to start your own post than add to someone elses... it avoids further replies getting confused 😉

Although in this case... the immediate answer is exactly the same.

Assuming you definitely have a TiVo (check here if you're not sure), then this message can be misleading - but this will mean your OnDemand, streaming services & TV Guide updates will potentially have stopped.

Do you have any flashing green lights on the front-left of your box?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Big thanks for getting back to me , im a newbie at this ! It is a tivo box and there is one green flashing light one constant . Your right , no on demand service , programme guide etc x🙄

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No problem 're the new post...

The TiVo has an inbuilt 'net connection, and the second-from-left green light on a TiVo is the status light for that.

If it's flashing, the 'net connection for your TiVo (separate from your home broadband) has failed. So no internet functions can work.

It's a box fault - you need to call VM and report it. I'd recommend being specific about "my online light is flashing". It may just save a few diagnostics!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks