It seems I can’t launch Netflix on my tv all of a sudden

Not from the app or from channel 204 pressing the red button 

Any ideas?  It works on my phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have a TiVo then using Netflix on your phone isn't proving anything as it's a completely different device & connection.

Can you view OnDemand programmes on your TiVo? The common factor will be the box's internet connection, which is separate from your home broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you have a TiVo then using Netflix on your phone isn't proving anything as it's a completely different device & connection.

Can you view OnDemand programmes on your TiVo? The common factor will be the box's internet connection, which is separate from your home broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Yes

i can

And Prime 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The TiVo doesn't have Prime, so I suspect you have a V6. Can you check at https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box ?

Also confirm you have restarted the box via the Help & Settings menu?

Hi @ivymayjay thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding not being able to launch Netflix.

Do you have a screenshot or video of what happens please when you try and do this? 

Please let us know and we can then support further for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W