Menu
Fufu2
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Fed up of netflix not working on my tivo 90% of the time. Why does this keep happening? Says there's an error with the connection and I end up turning it off at the plug a few times. When you come home from a long day the last thing you want to do is mess about with the effing tv. Feel like cancelling netflix... Or virgin.

Or both. 

So frustrating 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix

Hi Fufu2.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the Netflix issue. I have checked in the background and there is a change outage taking place today. This means you may not have any broadband, TV or phone and the fix time for this is 3pm today.

Please monitor the connection for me after this time and let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
AmmyJohny
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try other streaming sites than Netflix. I personally prefer Amazon Prime and Disney+ . Have you ever tried them?

0 Kudos
Alex5522
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I agree. Netflix is good, but there are other channels. I personally installed a proper app on my firestick and now watch HBO Max (here is a guide if someone is interested https://www.firesticktricks.com/hbo-max-firestick.html). I should say, I can always find what to watch there. Btw, Wonder Woman 1984 debuted both on HBO Max and in theaters, so I didn't need to go to the cinema.

0 Kudos