Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix problems with Tivo

Exactly as andysmith400 Netflix freezes with the same message. This is very frustrating and spoils viewing pleasure. I have phoned 150 three times and followed their guidance all to no avail, Now I am told call centres are closed. This Tivo box is 7 years old and clearly has a problem and needs to be replaced.

I welcome your guidance.

John Mitchell

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix problems with Tivo

What is the error mesage you're getting?

On the front-left of your TiVo are green lights, the second from left indicates the box's internet/online status - does this flash at all, or is it solidly on? Flashing is indicative of a fault.

Out of interest, do you have VM broadband at all? If you do, and especially if you've had your current package for more than a year, it may well be worth considering renegotiating your TV package (potentially to a cheaper one), but trying to swap your box to a newer V6 into the bargain.

The V6 is newer, much quicker at using apps than the TiVo is, and will be a huge improvement.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix problems with Tivo

Thanks for your help. I now have an engineer coming on Saturday so hopefully all will be well.

0 Kudos