Menu
Jeannette2101
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix problem on Tivo

I am having continual trouble accessing Netflix via my Virgin media TiVo box.  It is incredibly slow starting and then when I do get into it, whatever I try to watch after a few minutes (5-20ish) the following message comes up: 'We're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title'. This is infuriating. 

My Time box is several years old, while I have a friend with a new box and the load and response times for Netflix are immediate.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix problem on Tivo

Hi Jeannette2101, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues when watching Netflix.  Can I ask if the box you have is a TiVo or a V6 box?  Also if it's not a V6 box, are you also a Virgin Media Broadband customer?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Jeannette2101
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The box is a few years old, and is a TiVo. Also, I do have virgin broadband.

0 Kudos
Jeannette2101
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Any update or further thoughts on my Netflix on Tivo problem? 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Jeannette2101

Thanks so much for popping back - I am sorry that we missed your replies last week. I have located your account from your forum information and can see that your box is having some issues with signal levels amongst other things. 

After going through some internal checks, this will require a technician visit which I have booked for you. You can check the date and time of your appointment via your online account at anytime. You can also reschedule if needed.

Hopefully after the technician has taken a look, that should also restore the issue you're having with your Netflix viewing. Please do keep us posted on how things go. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos