Menu
kebaby
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix pops up during a normal tv programme randomly

We are watching a programme, when the Netflix icon starts on the screen.  We can still hear the programme, but the screen is starting Netflix. Tried re-boot too.  
our broadband has been running slower recently too, so done a reset on the hub, but still have a problem. Any idea what to do next.

Any idea what to do next?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix pops up during a normal tv programme randomly

Re the Netflix app issue, are you able to post a video of this happening? It sounds very strange.

I'd recommend posting about your broadband issues in the broadband forum where the regulars are a lot more familiar with that side.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi go into Netflix select the left hand side icons scroll down to the bottom click on Exit Netflix. Regards Micky
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @kebaby.

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Netflix on your TV box. We want to do our best to help in regards to this issue. 

Have you tried the great advise given by both @japitts and @LittleMick73. Does the issue persist? Have you also tried rebooting you device as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-restart-or-reset-your-box#tab2.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide