Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Netflix on Tivo not playing

Since having the TiVo box I currently have, I have had to reboot it about once a week in order for the Netflix App to work. Whilst the app will open (eventually), it won't play anything and gives an error to try again later. However for the past month I have had to reboot every time I want to watch something on it. It's ridiculous paying for product that continually has these glitches.

Does this mean there is a problem with the box? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix on Tivo not playing

I mean the 4k v6 box when refering to TiVo. Apologies for the mix up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi how is your V6 connected to your hub, as this is very often a internet issue. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi,

thanks for the reply. Currently its wired. it has been wireless as well and had the same issues. its been wired since around December.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good Miorning duncan100974,

Thanks for your post and I'm terribly sorry for the late response and to see that you've been having issues with watching the content from Netflix.

Is this issue still on going or has this since been resolved?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi David.

Apologies for not replying sooner. I've been away (work) then forgot to come on and check for replies. My bad. Yes, we still have issues with it all. I had to reboot the V6 box on SUnday. My wife has said she'd not been able to sign in to  Netflix or Prime all of last week!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello duncan100974,

I've had a good nosey at your network details to see if there is anything and can confirm that there are no errors or issues and everything is well within range. Can I ask whether the Netflix issue on your V6 box happens when other devices are being used? Are you able to just try the V6 box with Netflix without other devices being used to see if there is a difference? I ask because I can see other devices connected and we need to pin point whether it's the usage demand that the Hub is having to process or something else.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos