Menu
Starmonkey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix nw-3-16

Netflix crashes every time I use it. This has been going on for months. I get an error: nw-3-16. 

I have a standard TiVo and it is about 12” away from the Virgin hub.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix nw-3-16

Hi Starmonkey,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Netflix app.

Can you confirm if a reboot of the box helps at all? 

Are you accessing the app via the channel or the Home screen?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Starmonkey
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. Reboots don’t help. I am using it on the TIVO box. No issues using it on a PC or iPad in the app. To be honest, I believe I need a new TIVO. I’ve got continual pixelation. So I replaced the HDMI cable. Still pixelating. I have yet to watch a Netflix programme without it freezing, or crashing, or restarting and getting various error messages. I am so fed up. I am ready to smash it with a lump hammer. At the moment, that would be more enjoyable!

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Starmonkey,

Thanks for coming back to us, and thanks for trying the diagnostics. Looking remotely from end with the details you have provided fro your community profile, we can see there is an input level issue.

Due to this we will need a technician to attend, I have booked an appointment for you. You can view the time and date by logging in to your online account here

If this appointment is not convenient you can reschedule or cancel if it is no longer needed.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Starmonkey
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Technician came today and found all (3) receptors in the TiVo to be faulty. Now have a new V6 box. Thanks! 😊

0 Kudos