Menu
DarrenP
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix issues

I’ve recently started watching Netflix on my TiVo box and whenever I try and watch a film; sooner or later I get a message about title not being available and the 2nd green light starts flashing on the box. It’s gone off about 6 times tonight so in the end I’ve given up! It’s very frustrating and only seems to be an issue on the TiVo - works fine when my daughter is watching it on her iPad or smart TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix issues

Tivos are pretty much past it, you will get no issues if you had a v6 box

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DarrenP,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with you Tivo box when watching Netflix,

You can check your online account under my offers to see if there any options to upgrade tour box to a V6, you can also run diagnostic checks there and if turns our faultily would be able to book a technician there.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
DarrenP
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Paul. I had a look at the offers and the only way I can get a V6 box is by spending another £22 a month, which I don’t want to do.

I ran the diagnostics via the help menu but it didn’t come back with any errors, I tried Netflix again and had the same issue after about 40 minutes of watching something. 

I will try phoning customer services again and see if I can get through.

Cheers

Darren

0 Kudos