Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix issues

For the past year I have been having trouble accessing Netflix via my Virgin media TiVo box.  It always seems to be slow starting and then when I do get into it, whatever I try to watch after a few minutes (5-20ish) the following message comes up: 'We're having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select a different title'.  Netflix access from my Laptop, iPhone and iPad are all good with no issues (same wifi connection).  I've tried re-booting the TiVo box but no improvement.  I've tried using a direct cable from the TiVo to the hub but no improvement.

I've checked the service status and followed the guidance; still no improvement.

This is more of an issue to my family now with the current 'lockdown' in place.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix issues

Hi,

If you could private message me your account number and site/area reference number I can look into this for you! Be sure not to send them openly on the forum!

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Steve, Thanks for your help. Hopefully the upgrade you have suggested will sort the issue,
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What was the upgrade?  Did it work? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New (latest) box installed as a replacement. Netflix/prime now all work perfect. 

0 Kudos