Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix issue

I am unable to watch Netflix for longer than 20 to 30 minutes a show without it cutting off & saying 'we are having trouble playing this title at the moment. Please try again later or select another title but it happens on other shows aswell.  However Netflix will work fine on my other TV without a TIVO box. Is there an issue with watching Netflix via the Tivo box? Or do I need a more up to date box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix issue

Hi if you have a older TiVo box as opposed to the V6 then I would say yes it's well known that those boxes struggle with things like Netflix YouTube etc.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I have the Tivo box not the V6 one, how doe I go about getting the V6 one?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi it's not so easy at the moment, and bear in mind that you must have virgin broadband for it to work, try the text no 07533051809 leave your details they will contact you but bear in mind that it may take a while.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help, I understand they won't be prioritising these kinds of things at the moment due to covid 19, I work for a utility company so understand the importance of sending engineers out on emergencies only at present, I just wanted to find out how to go about requesting one as there does not seem to be any onfo on the website about this kind of ting and it's very difficult to actually get to speak to people at Virgin on a normal basis let alone whilst all this is going on. And I have not been able to find an email link whereby I can email them my request, that's why I have reverted to the community forum. I will try that number you have provided, thank you again for your help, much appeciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi No problem when things get back to normal, use 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone that's the the normal route to achieve this sort of thing.Regards Micky