Menu
phatfryer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix is frequently buffering

Netflix is repeatedly buffering throughout a programme, the frequency has got worse over time. We feel that the problem started following a power cut in Birmingham where all VM services were interrupted. We also see that the image quality is very poor following the buffering(stopwatch symbol) for either issue the result is unacceptable. I wished to make this a complaint but it seems all method to communicate with VM are gone......except the forum.

Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
phatfryer
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix is frequently buffering

Is anyone able to help please?

0 Kudos
phatfryer
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media is useless and not fit for purpose!  no response from this forum, 12 minutes on hold trying to get telephone contact, you really are pathetic.

You have just lost a customer.....bye!

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi phatfryer,

Thanks for posting o our community forums. Really sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with Netflix. Can we ask how you are Viewing this?

Is it through the App on our V6/Tivo Stb or another device? Are you getting and error message, for example 'This programme is not currently available, try again later'?

If it is through our box have to performed a reboot? If so did this resolve any issues? 

Please let us know regarding the above and we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
phatfryer
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We are trying to watch various Netflix programs through the Tivo box, the problem description is clear in my opening comments. The Tivo box has been rebooted more than once, there are no error codes, we get buffering with the stopwatch symbol which makes viewing the program impossible, even when the program is running the image quality is terrible due to pixcelation, the broadband speed is currently slow so I would assume it is related and I have rebooted the router also. I appreciate that my connection can support 300mbps but I never actually get this speed. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update, we can see some power level errors on the broadband side of things so have booked an engineer appointment using the forum information.

You can see the details of the appointment and reschedule if needed on your online account.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos