Menu
Richardmair2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netflix error tvq pb 101 3.3-76

When watching Netflix on Virgin Tivio it keeps stopping and crashing with the message error code tvq pb 101 (3.3-76). It stops us watching because it breaks a program up 5 or 6 times. We have had our box replaced but it doesn’t help. We don’t seem to get this issue with any other service than Netflix. Please can you help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix error tvq pb 101 3.3-76

Are you able to view normal OnDemand programmes ok? Say CatchUp from non-BBC if all else fails (BBC is an app, so complicates things)

I ask because the two most common problems with TiVo boxes using the streaming apps are... 1: The box is quite old, and struggles to cope with new apps, 2: More importantly, the onboard internet drops and you don't realise it.

Using VOD would prove option 2 quite nicely, along with checking for flashing green lights on the front-left of the box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Richardmair2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can view on demand but yes the green lights on the left blink when I have a problem 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The second green light from the left (next to a painted heart symbol) on the TiVo is the "online" light - if it's flashing, it means the internet connection has dropped and the box is offline.

That's a fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos