Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Netflix crashing

Hi

my Netflix is consistently crashing. Lucky to get 10 mins before it happens, been ongoing for over a month now. Currently have a TIVO box, no issues with broadband/wifi as have other devices in the household which doesn’t have this problem. Is anyone else having these issues?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix crashing

Hi there my name is Pawan Paul I am a virgin media technician I can give you a few tips for example make sure all connections are tight from the back of the tv box to the isolater then do a rest which can be found at the back of the tv box turn it off for about 30 seconds so it can clear any faults  All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same problem and its been going on for weeks.  Nothing on the Help pages addresses it and I cant get through to Virgin Media.  I'd like to get rid of my Tivo box and upgrade to the new box, but again, nothing on the Help pages to do this and cant get through to a service desk.  Any help appreciated.  Thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ideally if you have a TiVo box at home, but also have Internet with Virgin, I would suggest an upgrade to the V6 box. They are far better than TiVos for anything internet related. Issues with Netflix/On Demand etc are common for TiVo boxes

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like the issue is the box itself going off other reply’s I’ve read, same as yourself having problems trying to upgrade to V6 box. Will let you know how I get on, frustrating but understandable trying to sort due to ongoing situation 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you point me in the right direction as to upgrading the TIVO to a V6 box? Tried everything the previous technician suggested and still no change to Netflix service, crashes after 10-15 mins. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you send me over a PM with your account number and area ref code I'll see what I can do!

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos