Menu
scottishwilson
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix constantly crashing

Hi. Netflix is constantly crashing on my tivo box. Have reset several times and no luck. This only happens with tivo box not through other devices. Internet connection seems to drop out causing the issue. Only had installed yesterday but given I use netflix regularly i might need to consider cancelling. I'd prefer not to have to so if there is a solution then please assist.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix constantly crashing

Good Morning Scottishwilson,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with your Netflix account on your set top box.

Can you please tell me how you're connected to the set top box - is this via Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection? 

Do you have any error codes appearing on the screen when Netflix crashes? Can you also tell me if you have any issues with streaming other content such as YouTube or any Catch Up and On Demand content?

Any screenshots of this issue would be welcome! 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi do you have an older TiVo or a V6 box, if the older one it has built in internet therefore doesn't need to be connected to a hub, but having said that I suspect it's not ideal to recicive Netflix Utube etc, a V6 will cope far better, & will need to be connected to a hub.Regards Micky
scottishwilson
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info. It is older tivo i'm guessing even though only just put in.

0 Kudos
scottishwilson
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. Got through to customer services who say a v6 box should fix issue. I am hoping so.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to updates us scottishwilson, I just want to check that the team have arranged for a V6 box to be sent out to you?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos