Menu
sarahbo
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix and now Starzplay buffer then say Not Available at this time

Hi there

Netflix in the last few weeks is buffering then crashing and saying "not available at this moment try later etc " I've done all the things Netflix are telling me. still the same. yet it works on my phone and laptop fine. 

Now I bought a new app off you Starzplay yesterday and started watching and it said the exact same thing! so it's not Netflix fault. I've had my Tivo box around 5 years.. maybe it is that? I have the strongest broadband subscription, so not sure.

Please could someone let me know what I need to do, do I need a new V6 box as my Tivo is getting old now?

thank you 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix and now Starzplay buffer then say Not Available at this time

Hello sarahbo, 

Welcome to the forums and thanks so much for your first post. Sorry to understand that you're having some issues with some of the streaming services at the moment. 

The TiVo boxes don't need to be connected to the Hub directly as they have their own built in modem - do you find that a reboot helps at all?

Are you able to watch Catch-Up and On-Demand ok? Any issues with your recordings? 

In regard to the Netflix, can I please ask you  to sign out of the Netflix account and sign back in for me to see if that helps reset things for that app:

1. Press the Home button on the remote
  2. Select Apps & Games 
  3. Select All Apps 
  4. Select Netflix 
  5. Using the arrows on your remote, enter the following sequence: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
  6. Select Sign Out

Once you have done that, before you sign back in please can you try manually connecting the TiVo to the Network using the following instructions: 

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Pop back when you can and let us know how things go. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos