Menu
Cuthy78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix/Iplayer on demand issue

I've recently came out of my contract period with Virgin Media. For the last 12 months I've had issues with my TiVo box crashing when trying to watch Netflix or iplayer/catch up. It works fine for a few minutes before the green light below the heart flashes and the crash happens. Is there a fix for this before I decide whether to stay with Virgin or look elsewhere? I've had trouble contacting any type of customer service in the current climate. Thanks in advance 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix/Iplayer on demand issue

The flashing online light on your TiVo means you have a faulty box. So the fix is to call Virgin Media and report your fault.

At the very least you should get a replacement TiVo - if you're out of contract, have VM broadband, and ask nicely (with a possible view to changing your bundle deal) you might be able to get a swap to a V6 box.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Cuthy78
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix/Iplayer on demand issue

Thanks. Having looked through various posts within the community it would seem it's a fairly common problem? I'll try to ring again tomorrow and hopefully not get stuck in a queue for too long 

0 Kudos