Menu
barryboy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need a replacement Tivo V6 box

I only received my Tivo V6 box last week and it worked for less than 24 hours!

Now i have the standby button flashing red and white and two lights in the middle of the console flashing with the service stuck in "starting up" mode ...... permanently.

I have turned it on and off numerous times and disconnected all the connections and reconnected them. I have used different HDMI ports on my TV, switched off everything for 10 minutes at the mains (including the WiFi). No change!

I also cannot get through on the customer service line, constantly on hold and also the messaging service doesn't reply. 

I need a new box but no one will talk to me to get it replaced!

Frustrated doesn't really describe it! Can i get someone to address my problem?

Huw

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a replacement Tivo V6 box

@barryboy2 wrote:

I also cannot get through on the customer service line, constantly on hold and also the messaging service doesn't reply. 

I need a new box but no one will talk to me to get it replaced!

Frustrated doesn't really describe it! Can i get someone to address my problem?

Huw

Sorry to say this, but posting on here isn't a substitute for calling TV faults and reporting your issue. I'm afraid you will need to be patient, and perhaps try calling different times of the day.

I appreciate this probably isn't the answer you want to hear, but this community forum isn't intended as a primary means of fault reporting.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
barryboy2
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a replacement Tivo V6 box

So 90 minutes on hold in total on 3 different calls, at various times of the day. No reply on the messaging service either. Effectively no means of communicating with Virgin. Not sure "patience" is really helpful advice!
0 Kudos