cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new tivo remote

ericbarker1930
Joining in

Need a new tivo remote as mine broken, go through process online but says link not working. Going round in circles on the site .

Can anyone help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just to rule out the obvious, have you tried using another browser incase of website errors? There's a few of those knocking around at the moment - and some vary depending whether you're using Chrome or Firefox, for example.

Otherwise, the staff team should pick this up in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just to rule out the obvious, have you tried using another browser incase of website errors? There's a few of those knocking around at the moment - and some vary depending whether you're using Chrome or Firefox, for example.

Otherwise, the staff team should pick this up in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ericbarker1930, thank for your post and sorry that your Tivo remote is broken.

As @japitts' answer has been marked as a helpful answer and no further response, it would appear that you've been able to order a replacement successfully now?

Just in case you still need this though, the link to order a new remote is here.

Please let me know if you need any further help with this, but if not, wishing you a lovely Christmas and New Year too!

Regards

Tom_W