Menu
Juedroptop
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Need Tivo box replaceing

Hi my Tivo box needs replacing pictures distorted freezing is doing my head in been like this for weeks and getting worse,all wires are connected securely,I've turned it off at the mains for a bit and it's still the same,I've tried phoning virgin but I'm on hold and get cut off after an hour I can't use the text call back thing as I've got work and who knows how long it will take them to call me back also the on line help is no help,it's driving me mad now just trying to get hold of someone 

0 Kudos
Juedroptop
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivio box nèeds replacing

My TiVo box needs replacing pictures distorted freezing getting worse been like this week's,I can't get through to anyone on the phone,I get cut off after an hour I can't use the text call back as i have work and who knows how long it will take them to call me back also the on line help is no help at all, all the wires are connected securely and I've turned it off at the mains for a bit,didn't help,how do you get hold of anyone to help you it's driving me mad 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Tivo box replaceing

VM staff are currently taking upto a week to respond to posts on here - I can only suggest you keep persisting with the call queues.

They are lower earlier in the day, if that's any use.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Juedroptop
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need Tivo box replaceing

Thanks I will do

0 Kudos