Menu
Prego
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nearly 4 weeks - no phone/tv/broadband

VIRGIN MEDIA - **bleep** USELESS. 27 DAYS WITHOUT PHONE/TV/BROADBAND.

67 YEAR OLD PENSIONER!

APPALLING SERVICE

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nearly 4 weeks - no phone/tv/broadband

Hello Prego

This is not good at all

Thank you so much for letting us know on the here

Can I ask if this is your account?

Either way I am happy to have a look at what has happened and how this can be fixed

Gareth_L 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Gareth_L

Lee_R is also looking at this on the thread  Appalling-Virgin-Customer-Services/td-p/4170747/page/2 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @newapollo

Gareth_L is now aware.  Thanks though.  You're #UpThereWithRick  -)

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Prego
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lutz Schueler has received 3 emails from me and still hasn't managed to convince me that a communications company, such as Virgin Media, can operate in the interests of its customers. I am told I will receive £100 compensation, but I won't hold my breath. I guess I'll be writing to the CEO again for this.

Despite all of my best efforts in trying to get VM to honour contracts, act in a professional manner and above all COMMUNICATE (even amongst themselves), I conclude that it is the worst company I have ever had to deal with!

One of the biggest problems is having a call centre where people cannot speak English. Even the salesperson I spoke to said "tell me about it, I have to deal with them every day!"

There you go, solve that. Goodness knows how many years this shambles of a company has been operating, but if you can solve all of their problems in the next two weeks, you're better than the whole of VM put together.

Mark my words - this company will fail very soon

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Prego,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience and the issues you have had due to your house move not happening, have you received any updates around when the account will be activated again?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos