Menu
TheAwesomeJames
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

NCIS missing episode S17 No Vacancy

This episode wasn't aired on FOX on Virgin (oddly, it was shown on sky) and isn't available through the on demand service (it is listed but plays the Musical Chairs episode instead)

What's going on? It's a plot critical episode and I can't watch it.

0 Kudos
Demonmaster66
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ncis Season 17 episode 9

Just started watching episode 9 cause of the same problem someone mentioned about episode 7 and when recap came on I was confused as alt cause I couldn’t remember seeing what had happened previously then the title came up as “in the wind” and seen as it was meant to be “irl” I double checked it online and turned out it was actually episode 11 that was showing even though it clearly states on guide it should be episode 9. Episode 10 and 11 weren’t even showing. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: NCIS missing episode S17 No Vacancy

Hi TheAwesomeJames,

Thanks for your post and welcome to forums. I have checked in the office and No Vacancy is now on demand, I am sorry that there was an issue while trying to watch this live are you still having issues with this?

Cheers

Zoie

0 Kudos
TheAwesomeJames
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This episode still isn't available on demand. It shows up in the listings but when you select it, it plays a different episode "musical chairs" instead

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know, TheAwesomeJames

We have tried to replicate this in the office and are having the same issue, I have sent this over to our team to be investigated. 

Thanks,

Zoie

McGraeme
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I noticed this same issue last Sunday,  Before I discovered the post, I contacted Virgin Media via Facebook to report the same issue.

I've seen that the episode No Vacancy has been removed from the Catch Up service but the episode listed as IRL when played, is still "In the Wind", which is not due to be shown on Fox for another few weeks.

Hopefully you can resolve this before the episodes No Vacancy and IRL are due to be removed from the catch up list of episodes.

Graeme

Danielle1101
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any further on getting the episode ‘No Vacancy’ available yet? It is holding up watching the rest of the season. I have unknowingly watched the next episode already a couple of weeks ago. The episodes and titles are in a real mess!