Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

N27 code

Demented with this TiVo box won’t connect to internet unless it’s switched off at wall and back on again what a pain! TiVo box upstairs is fine. No cables are unplugged at all. Sick of to be announced on the guide too. 
move done everything that this forum suggests any help would be appreciated !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

N27 error code

Demented with this TiVo box won’t connect to internet unless it’s switched off at wall and back on again what a pain! TiVo box upstairs is fine. No cables are unplugged at all. Sick of to be announced on the guide too. 
move done everything that this forum suggests any help would be appreciated !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: N27 error code

Please post in the tv forum 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: N27 code

Assuming you definitely have a TiVo and not a V6... this is classic loss of internet connection which means your TV guide updates haven't been downloading.

On the front-left of the box, there's a series of green lights. Second from left (with a painted heart symbol) is the "online" light... is this solid or flashing?

If it's flashing... your box is possibly faulty, or at the very least you have an area fault. Call VM and report it, I recommend you make specific mention of "flashing online light" which should trigger the required engineer visit/replacement box.

If it's solid, try following Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network, and click on "Connect to Virgin Media service now", and wait perhaps 15-20minutes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think it’s. a V6 box ? It’s the small one 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In which case, how is it connected to your home-hub, for onward internet connection.

In the network connection screen I previously mentioned, the top-right corner should give you the status of your box's internet connection. What does it say?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos