Menu
Highlighted
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My TiVo box is not working

Hi,

two TiVo boxes later and I still have the same problem! My tv picture is small and cuts off the sides of the screen. Was told a new box was required. Fitted new box yesterday and after 5 hrs of setup it’s still not working. Engineer said he’d call today at 3.390pm to check all is working and still no call!! When will he call me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My TiVo box is not working

Did al try calling this working and spoke to a most unhelpful support person who said we shouldn’t have sent you that box it was a mistake and we can’t help it’s yr TV. Asked him to check his end before he tries to fob me off and he said oh yes your cables aren’t connect! Told him they were all firmly connected using a spanner!! Said ‘we can’t help’. Would also like to lodge a formal complaint.

will wait to hear.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Lightfoot72
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry meant to say ‘tried calling this morning’!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lightfoot72,

Sorry this is still an issue for you,

As you've had 2 box swaps already, this would indicate that this issue could possibly lie with your TV itself not our equipment.

Can you confirm if you checked within the TV's settings for your screen ratio size, this is usually located via the source button on the remote, however you may need to look to your TV user guide to double check.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos