Menu
walner
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mr Mercedes not recorded fully

I recorded Mr Mercedes, the last episode of season 2 only had the final 20 minutes, every episode of season 3 only had the last 20 minutes of each episode, and not available on demand, unless you buy it. I think If you record something on Virgins own channel, there is no reason this should happen.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mr Mercedes not recorded fully

Did the length of the recording match the duration of the programme in the EPG (TV guide)? Plus any padding that you might have set.

Your TV box will record all scheduled programmes as per the EPG - if broadcasters change their timings at late notice or are running late, this can sometimes happen and is only avoided by adding manual padding.

When was this programme broadcast, and on which channel?

Have you had this problem with any other channel/recordings?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

walner
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,

The show was on virgin ultra HD,it recorded when it should have. There is no reason why the time would change, it's not like it's not like it's a channel that shows live events or news, and 1 episode of season 2, plus the whole of season 3 only have the last 20 minutes,it recorded the full hour, plus a minute early and four minutes later.

Virgin just seem to do things like this,box sets with missing episodes etc.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you press "play" while watching the programme, the red progress bar should match the length of the recording plus any padding you have set.

Does it?

Edited to add, I've noticed you've posted this in the TiVo board, which doesn't support UHD. I'm guessing you've got a V6.... You can check here If you're not sure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos