cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Tivo box and phone

SteveHind
Tuning in

I am having some work done at my house and need to have my tivo box and phone relocated. How much will it cost, how long will it take and how do I organise it?

Thanks for any info.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Non-fault callouts are £25 flat fee, and can be arranged via the faults-reporting route.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Non-fault callouts are £25 flat fee, and can be arranged via the faults-reporting route.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SteveHind,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

As @japitts has explained, we can arrange for a technician to come out and help with rearranging your set up/installation but there would be a £25 call out fee. You can find more information on that here.

If you're happy to accept the fee and still need some help with this since your post, let us know and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!