forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
tracym21
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Missing tv channels

My tv channels keep dissapearing. No known issues with my box. Do I need to phone to get this fixed as I have tried to phone and I’m unable to get through 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing tv channels

Which TV box do you have? Check here if you're not sure.

What do you mean by "Channels keep disappearing"?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
tracym21
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have a TiVo box and it started off Comedy Central hd wasn’t working and now I have a list of 10+ that aren’t working. Have tried turning it off & on again and the option in the help bit on the box to fix missing channels but nothing 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Are you getting any onscreen error messages on those channels that aren't working?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
tracym21
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yea. It’s wo2 or something. Pretty much says turn off & on again & then call if that doesn’t work, however I can’t get through on the phone and nowhere else can help

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I suspected as much. As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 there's 2 calls you need to make..

1: 0800 5610061 is an automated service status line. If there's any known faults in your area, this should tell you.

2: If nothing's reported, best assume VM don't know about your fault. 150 (0345 4541111) to report it.

Calling, and waiting through the queues, will (almost certainly) be the quickest way.

0 Kudos