Menu
Freddy84
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Missing power connector

Following a period when not used, I reconnected the unit, however the power adapter has been mislaid. I have a collection from other devices but they do not seem to match. How do I get another?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing power connector

Hey there Freddy84,

Can you clarify which power adapter you mean and for which device it's for? 

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Freddy84
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I presume it is an power adaptor for the CISCO MODEL CT 8620  ASSEMBLY P/N 403462 RV9.1 Manufactured 06/08/2016 HDD SIZE 500GB

The reason why it became disconnected was during a prolong stay by my son, he described the Tivu as "too clunky" and found other internet devices better for viewing. Since he has left and we had had the room decorated and TV returned.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the clarification @Freddy84. I've ordered a replacement adapter for your Tivo and it should arrive within 5 days. Please keep an eye out for it and you can see the details via your online account  (may be too early at the moment for it to pop up).

Just in case, I'm not sure how long the TiVo was left unplugged for but let us know if you have issues turning it on as after a while, unplugged equipment may need a signal to be sent to it to get it back up and running.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Freddy84
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa, appreciate the service, and will look out for the power adaptor. When connected, obviously its not been switched on for a while, what is the best way to inform the system.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Freddy84,

Can I ask how long it's been since the TiVo box has been unplugged for? When you get the adapter and the TiVo box plugged in and turned on, wait to see if there is an error message showing on the screen. If there isn't one and everything pops up as it were before then that's great, otherwise we may have to send a signal to your TiVo box. You may call us on 0345 454 1111 or post back on this forum and we can take a look at the background.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Freddy84
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Will do when up and running. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Freddy84
Joining in