Menu
jommak
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing episodes

Episodes  17 to 20 of married at first sight Australia series 4 have suddenly disappeared from on demand. This has happened before with other series. Sometimes they come back, but it makes me increasingly reluctant to start watching any thing in case it disappears. Why does this happen

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing episodes

Without knowing specifics of this example, all VOD content has an expiry date, and this is usually shown in the programme's synopsis screen just before you press "Watch now".

Usually a few weeks warning is given, and certainly at least one.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
originunknownuk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• Exactly the same here...episodes 16-20 missing tonight, that's after various other episodes have mysteriously disappeared/ returned over recent days!? Whats going on and why? Any fixes please?  Really frustrating when you can see them available via All4 on other devices but not manage to stream them via the Tivo box to your TV.  Whats happening Virgin? Many thanks 
0 Kudos
originunknownuk
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

...I should add that episodes 1-15 and 21-29 ARE available so nothing to do with expiry dates. Thanks 

0 Kudos